GVS 5L Oxy-Pure Ultra Silence Oxygen Concentrator
Out of stock
Notify me when Product is available
- Videos & Manuals
- Reviews (9)
- Questions & Answers (6)
GVS 5L Oxy-pure medical oxygen concentrator is a device that extracts oxygen from atmospheric air. It will typically be an electrically-powered molecular sieve (artificial zeolite) used to separate nitrogen from ambient air. It could be applied widely in the hospitals at all different level, clinics, health centers and family nursing, health care for the old person, mental workers and students, etc.. Whether the user is professional or not, the users could operate the Home Oxygen Therapy machine by themselves after reading this user’s manual. The home oxygen concentrator can supply 1 patient, with steady oxygen flowing out, safe and reliable, low cost, adjustable flow.
- S.Times(Switch Times): It is calculated by number of times you have been switched on the machine
- O.P.Mpa(Operating pressure):It show the operating pressure in the system
- O.Time(operating Time):It is calculated by minutes, refer to present running time
- Acc.Time(Accumulated Running Time): It is shows number of hours oxygen machine was operated
- After starting the home oxygen concentrator, the LCD screen is lighted, and it will return to screen saver mode in 15 minutes. but if you press the right key during working, the screen will be lighted again.
- P.O.: Power switch (green lamp):If oxygen machine is connected with electricity it will be green
- P.F.: Power failure(red lamp):It means power failure alarm, when no electricity, fuse damaged, the red light will on and audible alarm meanwhile.
- L.P.: low pressure(yellow lamp):Low Pressure alarm, means When the inside system pressure is below 0.12, the light will be red and you may hear a continuous alarm,means there is some air leakage in the machine.
- H.P. /H.T: high pressure/ over heated temperature (red lamp):High pressure alarm, means when the inside system pressure is up to 0.20, the light will be red and you man hear a interrupted alarm, it may cause medical oxygen concentrator off automatically. That indicates there will be some place blocked inside the machine.
The two buttons are used for timing adjustment, and each press of the left button(△) will increase timing by 10min,the max timing is 40 hours.And each press of the right button(▽) will decrease timing by 10min.When the right button(▽) is pressed to reduce timing till “0”, the medical oxygen concentrator will turn off automatically.
Humidifier which is used for humidifying oxygen and preventing throat and nasal mucosa stimulated by dry oxygen and dry hard sputum difficult to spit out.
|Model||GVS 5L Oxy-pure|
|Flow Rate||0.5-5 L/ min|
|Oxygen Concentration||93% (±3%)|
|Outlet Pressure:||0.04-0.07 Mpa|
|Sound Level||≤ 43 DBA|
|Power Consumption||300 W|
|LCD display||Pressure digital(accuracy:0.001 Mpa), Accumulating timing(range:0-99999 Hours), Present timing(accuracy:1 Minute)
Presetting timing(accuracy: 1 Minute);
Optional : Temperature digital(accuracy:0.1);
|Alarm||Low & High pressure, Low purity, Temperature(Optional)|
|Standard Accessories:||Oxygen Concentrator, Oxygen tube, Humidifier bottle, Primary air suction filtering sponge, Secondary air suction filters, User manual, Warranty Card.|
The product from date of sale, under normal use and storage conditions, the warranty period of this product is 24 Months or 5000 Hrs (whichever is earlier).
The following circumstances shall not be within the free warranty of the company:
Damage due to improper operation of users or use under abnormal conditions;
Damage o deformation of machine (including components and parts) due to collision or falling;
Damage due to dis-assembly, repair or modification by users;
Damage caused by natural disasters;
Wearing parts and consumables: atomizer, filtering foam, filtering cotton etc..
Questions and answers of the customers
Regular servicing is not needed, just clean the filters regularly, and change the oxygen pipe when it turns yellow color, and follow the maintenance tips that we sent along with the machine.
A Hi Sir, Yes it comes with a oxygen mask.
A You can use non stop but it is better if you give 30 minutes break after using 12 hours Regards medicalbulkbuy.com
A It is always be better if you can use this machine with stabilizer
A There are two filters. These filters needs to be cleaned/washed(after wash, dry it completely)after the usages . Change if required that would be after 6 months , and spare parts are also available with us. For spare parts you can visit medicalbulkbuy.com or call @ 1800-3000-2613
A Step 1: Fill proper distilled water or cold boiled water in the Humidifier bottle above the optimum level. (Refer manual pg no. 8) Step 2: Connect the tube, one end to the machine, another end to the bottle (Refer manual pg no. 8) Step 3: Connect the nasal canula to the humidifier outlet nozzle, bottle another end goes to patient nose. Step 4: Insert power plug into electrical outlet Step 5: Set oxygen flow on the flow meter (Refer manual pg no. 9, Fig 9) Step 6: Switch on the power button Note: Use 2 KV stabilizer for better maintenance of the machine. Before operating the machine call at 1-800-3000-2613