EverFlow Oxygen Concentrator
Notify me when Product is available
- Reviews (16)
- Questions & Answers (6)
Philips Everflow oxygen concentrator
Everflo oxygen concentrator is a unique model that is stationary concentrator (Oxygen making machine for home). It delivers the features home care providers and patients deserve. It reduces operating costs with a design that is
1. It is Light weight and only 14 kgs.
2. It is Smaller and sleeker, dimensions 58 cm x 38 cm x 24 cm.
3. It is Easy to store and transport.
4. It has low maintenance.
5. Sound is very less .
6. Simpler for patients to use and maintain.
7.it is mandatory to use a voltage stabilizer.[SHOP NOW]
Everflo oxygen concentrator Intended Use:
It is for persons requiring oxygen therapy. The device is not intended to be life supporting or life sustaining. The device produces concentrated oxygen from room air. This is used for low flow oxygen therapy of a patient. The oxygen from the air is concentrated using a molecular sieve and pressure swing adsorption process.
Until now, most oxygen concentrators have been bulky, heavy, and require ongoing maintenance by patients and home care providers. But the 5-liter per minute Ever Flo stationary concentrator has been designed with a unique set of features to lower the costs of providing oxygen therapy while maintaining ease of use for patients.
- Compact, ergonomic design takes up less space, looks less like a medical device
- One of the quietest mainstream concentrators
- No home care provider filter change for two years
- Uses less power and produces less heat, so it’s more patient-friendly
- No filters for the patient to change
- A recessed flow meter helps reduce the chance of accidental breakage.
- It contains hour meter in it. One can adjust the number of hours usage and the flow rate. It is very simple in operating.
- For now machines one has open the top of the machine by pressing the door with a screw driver for taking out the connector between the machine and humidifier bottle.
- Humidifier bottle is filled with water up to an optimum level between minimum and maximum levels. Connect the oxygen pipe to the humidifier and other and to the person using it. Put on the machine and adjust the flow rate between 0 to 5 liters.
- Flow rate and number of hours is followed by doctor’s suggestion.
- Everflo oxygen concentrator is made in USA and lowest price in 5 liter oxygen Concentrator.
|Flow Rate||0-5 Liter per min|
|Input Power||230 VAC +/-10%,<300 W, 50 Hz|
|Purity Oxygen:||≥ 93%±3（V/V）|
|Outlet pressure||5.5 PSI|
|Sound Level||45 (typical) DBA|
|Standard Accessories:||1× Oxygen Concentrator . 1* Humidifier bottle 1× Oxygen tube. 1× Connecting tube of humidifier cup. 1× User manual.|
Warranty:It Is Covered With 3 Years Warranty
Questions and answers of the customers
Yes you can run. It is advisable to keep the machine off every 10 hours of usage. Let it cool down a while and you can run it again.
A This is widely used machine and successful model in Philips. Philips is not providing purity indicator, but in case of less purity machine stops and need to contact your nearest Philips Service center
It can be used directly when there are no power interruptions or fluctuations. But it is recommended to put 1 KV stabilizer for machine safety. For further assistance please contact GVS Enterprises pltd or medicalbulkbuy.com
A Oxygen cannula can be connected to bipap mask and you have to have a mask with oxygen inlet provision so that can be connected.
Yes , it provides 93 %(+/-3) purity at all levels between 1ltr to 5 ltr per minute flow rate.
Q 1. Can you please enumerate the service centers in Hyderabad? 2. We would like to know if there ...A
1. There are 2 Philips srevice centers in Hyderabad, one in Sanath Nagar and another one in Somajiguda.
2. See 1.
5. 2 to 3 businessdays, COD only upto Rs.10,000
Fingertip Pulse Oximeter OLED display with Changing DisplayYONKER
Humidifier Bottle For Gvs Oxygen ConcentratorGVS Oxygen₹ 600.00