Comfort Care Stair Climbing Power Wheelchair G08
- Existing Customers
- Images,Videos & Manuals
- Reviews (1)
- Questions & Answers (2)
Stair Climbing Powered Wheelchair is easy to use for one operator to transport disabled individuals up and down stairs at your home or hospitals or any stairs. It is widely used in families that have member with disabilities or public organizations for handling the state of emergency evacuation.
Mobility represents an essential aspect of your quality of life. Audop Company Limited researched and developed this powered stair chair SC-P8, which not only can be used at home or anywhere else for disabled individuals, but also can supply fast transit service for disabled person in public places during emergency situations. This Stair Climbing Powered Wheelchair (SC-P8) with removable battery is designed for easy passing through narrow stairs, security checks and doors of stairway, subway and air plane. Thanks for its motorized design, the operator can use this chair with very little physical effort. To fully meet your requirements we offer further individual accessories and custom made service. This automatic stair climbing powered wheelchair can transport patient loading up to 180 kg climb and descend stairs without carrying or lifting. The motor and track system carry the weight, reducing the risk of the chance of injury when on the stairs. See all other wheelchair models.
- Maximum safety when going up and down stairs using an electronically controlled motor and direct drive transmission with chair tracks.
- Maximum loading capacity of the chair is 200kg.
- Easy operation when climbing or descending stairs with control button.
- Intergrated automatic breaking system, electronic brake locks tracks during stops on ascent or descent, the chair can instantaneous brake.
- Including a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that is easy to remove and is commercially available.
- Smooth 100mm front swivel wheels and extra tall 125mm rear wheels with brakes.
- The tightness of the sliding belts is adjustable.
- There are teeth on both sides of the sliding belt; the advantage is enhancing the friction between the stairs and the motor controlling sliding track.
- The soft seat and back support are removable and washable.
- Extending footrest and lower track angle increase patient sense of security.
- Positive locking hinge mechanism ensures chair is locked in place whether deployed for use or folded for carrying and storage
- Three position lift bar and handles reduce the strain.
- The battery and motor both are waterproof, and real-time displays the remaining battery power.
- Durable powder coated finish eliminates oxidation and facilitates easy decontamination- power washable
- 2.5cm track-to-ground clearance provides smooth rolling over carpet and rough surfaces
- Large patient seating surface with removable soft seat panels
- Extendable head and foot end lift handles support proper ergonomic lifting technique
- Positive locking for security and rigidness, Folds to compact size for convenient storage
Note: It can fit for the above mentioned dimensions.
Electric Powered Stair Chair Detail Specifications
|Folded size (L*W*H)||113*53*37cm|
|Height adjust||113cm to 160cm with three height position adjustment|
|Seat dimension||width_41cm * depth_48cm * height from floor_50cm|
|Foot rest dimension||width_38cm*depth_20cm*height from floor_18cm|
|Motor output power||120w|
|Motor output voltage||20-29.4v|
|Motor adaptable voltage||110-240v|
|Height between seat and ground||47 cm|
Note: This item is non returnable
Warranty: 1 year service warranty only on motors
Questions and answers of the customers
Yes. We have a customer in Delhi, will take their permission to see the demo, for more details call us at 1800-313-2353.
Sure, can you share your whatsappp number or you can watch this on youtube link below.