Electrical Patient Lift
Notify me when Product is available
- Existing Customers
- Images,Videos & Manuals
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers
Electrical Patient lift or Hospital Patient lift is designed to lift and move or transfer patients from one place to another. For example from Bed to chair, chair to toilet, chair to stretcher or chair to bath etc.
Powered patient lifts provide convenience and safety when transferring patients from one place to another place. Electric patient lift not only make moving more manageable for the patient, but also assists those who are providing care for them.
- Product Size: 1200*620*1225 mm (L*W*H)
- Maximum Fork Range: 800 mm
- Lifting Range: 850 mm (Lowest),1750 mm (Highest)
- Max Speed at no load: 16.6 mm/s
- Max Speed at full load: 6.7 mm/s
- Input Power: DC 24 V
- Motor: 24 V/8000 N
- Load Capacity: 185 kg
- Net Weight: 45 kg
- Noise: 65 db(A)
Care and Maintenance:
Routine inspection listed below shall be performed everyday for the sake of safety
1. Check if there is any damage or wear by visual inspection.
2. Make sure screws and nuts on lifting arm are secured.
3. Check if hook on lifting and works properly.
4. Controller,actuator and base width adjustment verification.
5. Emergency descend function verification(both manually and electrically)
If needed, to clean the patient lift with warm water. Make sure there is no dust and hair on the wheels.
Warranty: One year service warranty
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.