Dr Resp Gvs Oxygen Concentrator(5L)
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers
Dr Resp Gvs Oxygen Concentrator(5L) oxygen concentrator is a device that extracts oxygen from atmospheric air. It will typically be an electrically-powered molecular lsieve (artificial zeolite) used to separate nitrogen from ambient air and produce purity of oxygen.
By Supplying Oxygen to patients,the Oxygen Therapy machine can help the treatment of cardio vascular and cardiovascular diseases, respiratory diseases, chronic obstructive pneumonia etc. It is also useful for rehabilitation of an abnormally low amount of Oxygen in the body tissues of patients.
Oxygen absorption can improve physical oxygen supply condition. This is to achieve the purpose of oxygenating care. 5 Liter Home Oxygen Concentrator is suitable for the middle-aged and elderly, people with poor physical fitness, pregnant women. It is also useful for the people who suffer different degrees of physiological hypoxia. It can also eliminate fatigue. It restore somatic function after heavy physical or mental exertion.
- S.Times(Switch Times): It is calculated by number of times you have been switched on the machine
- O.P.Mpa(Operating pressure):It show the operating pressure in the system
- O.Time(operating Time):It is calculated by minutes, refer to present running time
- Acc.Time(Accumulated Running Time): It is shows number of hours oxygen machine was operated
- After starting the medical oxygen concentrator, the LCD screen is lighted, and it will return to screen saver mode in 15 minutes. but if you press the right key during working, the screen will be lighted again.
- P.O.: Power switch (green lamp):If oxygen machine is connected with electricity it will be green
- P.F.: Power failure(red lamp):It means power failure alarm, when no electricity, fuse damaged, the red light will on and audible alarm meanwhile.
- L.P.: low pressure(yellow lamp):Low Pressure alarm, means When the inside system pressure is below 0.12, the light will be red and you may hear a continuous alarm,means there is some air leakage in the machine.
- It is mandatory to use a voltage stabilizer.[SHOP NOW]. Make sure to use 1 KV stabiliser as must to maintain life of the medical Oxygen Concentrator. We do not recommend the inverter, as the machine performance might get effected, make sure to use 1 KV stabiliser if you happen to use. Always have a back up cylinder on handy.
The two buttons are used for timing adjustment, and each press of the left button(△) will increase timing by 10min,the max timing is 40 hours.And each press of the right button(▽) will decrease timing by 10min.When the right button(▽) is pressed to reduce timing till “0”, the medical oxygen concentrator will turn off automatically.
Humidifier which is used for humidifying oxygen and preventing throat and nasal mucosa stimulated
by dry oxygen and dry hard sputum difficult to spit out.
|Flow Rate||0.5-5 L/ min|
|Oxygen Concentration||93% (±3%)|
|Outlet Pressure:||0.04-0.07 Mpa|
|Sound Level||≤ 45 DBA|
|LCD display||Pressure digital(accuracy:0.001 Mpa), Accumulating timing(range:0-99999 Hours), Present timing(accuracy:1 Minute)
Presetting timing(accuracy: 1 Minute);
Optional : Temperature digital(accuracy:0.1);
|Alarm||Low & High pressure, Low purity, Temperature(Optional)|
|Standard Accessories:||Oxygen Concentrator, Oxygen tube, Humidifier bottle, Primary air suction filtering sponge, Secondary air suction filters, General Machine Manual|
The product from date of sale, under normal use and storage conditions, the warranty period of this product is 24 months or 5000 Hrs (whichever is earlier).
The following circumstances shall not be within the free warranty of the company:
Damage due to improper operation of users or use under abnormal conditions;
Damage o deformation of machine (including components and parts) due to collision or falling;
Damage due to dis-assembly, repair or modification by users;
Damage caused by natural disasters;
Wearing parts and consumables: atomizer, filtering foam, filtering cotton etc..
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.