- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers
The Oximeter is based on all digital technology, is intended for noninvasive spot check measurement of functional oxygen saturation of arterial. Haemoglobin (SPO2). Advanced DSP algorithm can reduce influence of motion artifact and improve measurement accuracy of low perfusion.
- blood oxygen saturation testing
- heart rate measuring
- one button operation
- very quick testing time: 5-20s
- low power consumption
- Colour OLED display
1. Display type: OLED display
2. SPO2 : Detection scope: 35%-100%
Accuracy: ±2% 80%-100% ±3% 70%-79%
3.Pulse Rate: Rage：25-250BPM
- Insert two AAA batteries (make sure to batteries are in correct polarities )
- Turn the pulse oximeter on
- put of finger into rubber hole with nail upward then releasing the clamp. Press power button to turn the pulse oximeter on. It will automatically powered off when no finger in the device for longer than 16 seconds. The display interface of LED rotates after pressing the power button less than 0.5 s.
- Switch off the power and take off the batteries before cleaning.
- Never immerse or soak the pulse oximeter.
- Never use cleaning agents.
- Clean with cotton or soft cloth moistened with water.
- After cleaning, wipe off the water with soft cloth.
- Allow the product to air dry.
- Keep the operating environment free of dust, vibrations, corrosive, or flammable materials, and extremes of temperature and humidity.
- The batteries must be taken out from the battery compartment if the device will not be used for a long time.
- The device shall only be used if the battery cover is closed.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.