5L Oxygen Concentrator
28 in stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (12)
- Questions & Answers (11)
5L Oxygen Concentrator
By Supplying oxygen to patients,the machine can help the treatment of cardio vascular and cerebrovascular diseases, respiratory diseases, chronic obstructive pneumonia etc. It is also useful for rehabilitation of an abnormally low amount of oxygen in the body tissues of patients.
Oxygen absorption can improve physical oxygen supply condition. This is to achieve the purpose of oxygenating care. 5 Liter Oxygen concentrator is suitable for the middle-aged and elderly, people with poor physical fitness, pregnant women. It is also useful for the people who suffer different degrees of physiological hypoxia. It can also eliminate fatigue. It restore somatic function after heavy physical or mental exertion.
‘GVS’ 5 l Oxygen Concentrator uses air as raw material and high-quality molecular sieve as adsorbent, and adopts the principle of Pressure Swing Adsorption to directly separate oxygen from nitrogen at normal temperature, oxygen of high purity is thereby produced.
1. Plastic casing, novel design, simple operation, stable operation, easy maintenance.
2. Generate oxygen adopting physical methods,with air raw material,without the use of additives,only needing power supply,with low cost.
3. Adopt pressure swing adsorption technology of efficient molecular sieve,with simple process flow and low energy consumption
4.Our medical oxygen concentrator mainly consists of principal machine,flow meter and humidifier bottle.
People who be suit for using 5 Liter oxygen concentrator :
Oxygen absorption can improve physical oxygen supply condition and achieve the purpose of oxygenating care. It is suitable for the middle-aged and elderly, people with poor physical fitness, pregnant women, students and other people who suffer different degrees of physiological deficiency in the amount of oxygen reaching the tissues . It can also eliminate fatigue and restore somatic function after heavy physical or mental exertion.
1. Adopt Pressure swing adsorption technology.
2. France “CECA” sieve analysis.
3. Longer the life time. lifespan is more than 10,000 hours, which is the twice of other’s.
4. low noise.Noise is lower than 45 db. Adopt multi layer noise reduction design.
5. High purity oxygen 93% ± 3%, 4 layers filter system to make sure high purity oxygen.
6. Machine starts fast, which can obtain high purity oxygen within 2 mins.
- Timing function:show the total working time through display screen
- Time setting:set oxygen absorption time as required
- Automatic shutdown:automatic shutdown after reaching preset oxygen concentration time
- Power failure alarm function
- Low voltage alarm function
- Low oxygen purity alarm function
- Circulating pressure failure alarm function
- Air compressor short circuit alarm function
- Atomisation treatment function(only models with atomisation function)
- Add water to humidifier bottle. Pull out the silicone rubber tube from the bottle. Take out the bottle. Add proper amount of pure water to the bottle. The water level shall be between the maximum (MAX) and minimum (MIN) water lines, and then tighten the bottle cap,put into the transparent cover and insert the silicone rubber tube.
- Power on: Plug in the power cord and press the “Power Switch”. The “Power” indicator will be on. Medical oxygen concentrator enters into the ready-to-start state. And the LCD is powered on and displays “Care for you”, which means that the medical oxygen concentrator enters into the ready-to-start state.
- Continuous/timing oxygen concentration: Press the “Oxygen/Timing” button, oxygen concentrator will be started and enters into “Continuous” oxygen concentration working state. The LCD displays the total use time and other contents of oxygen concentrator. After medical oxygen concentrator is started, press the “Oxygen/Timing” button again, medical oxygen concentrator will enter into timing oxygen concentration state, and the timing is 30 minutes, for each press of “Oxygen/Timing” button, preset time will be increased by 30 minutes (maximum preset time is 120 minutes); users can preset the time for oxygen concentration as required. After a timing of 120 minutes, press the “Oxygen/Timing” button again. Oxygen concentrator without atomization function will stop oxygen concentration, while oxygen concentrator with atomisation function will enter into atomization mode. Press the “Oxygen/Timing” button again, it will stop oxygen concentration.
- Adjust flow: Open the transparent cover, slowly rotate the flow control knob to the desired flow rate (the reading shall be subject to the center of the black float)in the direction marked on the “Flow control knob”. Meanwhile, there are bubbles in water in humidifier bottle, there shall be oxygen output from “Oxygen Output”.
- Start oxygen absorption: Insert oxygen tube in the “Oxygen Output” of humidifier bottle, close the transparent cover. After confirming that there is oxygen output from oxygen tube nose, wear the oxygen tube to start oxygen absorption.
- Automatic shutdown: After reaching the preset oxygen concentration time, oxygen concentrator will automatically shut down.
- Shut down immediately:During operation of medical oxygen concentrator, press the “Power Switch” on top cover, medical oxygen concentrator will shut down immediately.
Alarm Functions :
After medical oxygen concentrator is started and concentrates oxygen for 10 minutes, during normal operation, “Power Light”, “Purity Light” and “Trouble Light” are green.
1)Power failure alarm : When grid voltage is suddenly interrupted, medical oxygen concentrator will stop working and send alarm sound,trouble light will be red, please use after power on.
2)Low voltage alarm : When grid voltage is less than 190 V ± 10 V,or 95 V ± 5 V, medical oxygen concentrator will stop working and send alarm sound. Trouble light will be red. LCD displays “Low Voltage”. It is recommended to install voltage stabilizer.
3)High/Low pressure alarm : When circulating system pressure is high, medical oxygen concentrator shuts down and sends alarm sound, trouble light is red. When circulating system pressure is low, medical oxygen concentrator sends alarm sound and trouble light is red. In case of high pressure or low pressure alarm, please use standby oxygen and contact the dealer for inspection or repair.
The product from date of sale, under normal use and storage conditions, the warranty period of this product is 24 Months or 5000 Hrs (whichever is earlier).In case of nay quality problems within warranty period, our company will charge repair cost.
The following circumstances shall not be within the free warranty of the company:
- Damage due to improper operation of users or use under abnormal conditions;
- Damage o deformation of machine (including components and parts) due to collision or falling;
- Damage due to dis-assembly, repair or modification by users;
- Damage caused by natural disasters;
- Wearing parts and consumables: atomizer, filtering foam, filtering cotton etc..
|Model||‘GVS Oxygen 5 L’|
|Flow Rate||0-5 Liter per min|
|Input Power||300 VA+15%|
|Purity Oxygen:||≥ 93%±3（V/V）|
|Voltage||AC 220 V±22 V, 50 Hz±1 Hz /AC 110 V±15 V, 60 Hz±1 Hz|
|Outlet pressure||20 k Pa～60 k Pa|
|Noise||less than 45 dB a|
|Atomization||≥0.15 ml /min|
|Net Weight：||22 kg|
|Standard Accessories:||1× Oxygen Concentrator . 2 2× Oxygen tube. 1× Connecting tube of humidifier cup. 2× Primary air suction filtering sponge 2× Secondary air suction filter. 1× User manual.1×Warranty Card.|
Questions and answers of the customers
Q How can we use the machine when the patient wants to go to rest room ? How can you help us to use ?A
Good question. The machine should not be taken to the rest room. For this purpose we have a solution , we have 7.6 meter oxygen cannuala at WWW.medicalbulkbuy.com and you can place order separately for that to use the machine in rest room or Bath room. Using this you can keep the machine away from water short circuit and (Keep out side the Room) and use the flow of oxygen. Contact our customer care by chat for 7.6 meter oxygen cannula in case of any difficulty.
Hi sir ,
This can not be used in car or Ambulance. Only portable Oxygen concentrators can be used in car.
The cost of filters is around 450/- Rs. We are providing additional filter with the machine. There is one external filter(square type ) and internal filter. Dust is collected at external filter and then passes through the internal filter. Machine attendant has to maintain the filters clean so that there will be less load on the machine. This leads to longer life of the machine. Both the filters are washable with tap water and air dried and to be kept back. One has to take care there will be no moisture in the filters.
Keep the original packing in store and pack in original packing and try to transport in vertical position and also take proper care while lifting and and putting it down in vehicle.
Yes sir it has wheel at below the machine and one can roll the machine from room to other. We suggest just hold and pull the machine as it is easy. pulling by power cord leads to loose contact and pulling by oxygen cannula leads to damage to humidifier bottle.
It does not come with Oxygen Analyser. We test the concentartors Prior to dispatch to keep it in our records.
A It provides 93+/- 3 % purity at all levels from 1 Ltr to 5 ltr per min.
A General recommendations to GVS Oxygen Concentrator as follows... 1. Use 1 KV Stabilizer along with the machine. 2. Always leave space about 1 feet from the wall. 3. Clean filters when once in a while. 4. Do not smoke near the machine 5. Do not pull the machine with oxygen cannula that may damage the humidifier bottle. 6. Give gap for every 9 hrs of operation( let the machine cool down at least 30 mins.)
A You need not change any parts. It requires simple cleaning of sponge filter in water and dry it and need to put back. It is on backside of machine and follow the manual instructions. We provide additional filter with the machine. You can use continuously and along with stabilizer. We give replacement warranty for any manufacturing defects during warranty period
A One feet distance shall be maintained from the wall. Sponge filter shall be cleaned when ever dust is identified generally weekly, internal filter shall be cleaned once in a month to reduce the load on the machine.