DreamStation BiPAP AVAPS25 NB (IAX1125S19)
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers
DreamStation BiPAP AVAPS Description:
The device is intended to augment patient breathing by supplying pressurized air through a patient circuit. it senses the patient’s breathing effort by monitoring airflow in the patient circuit and adjusts its output to assist in inhalation and exhalation. this therapy is known as Bi-level ventilation.Bi-level ventilation provides a higher pressure,known as IPAP(Inspiratory Positive Airway Pressure), when you inhale, and a lower pressure,known as EPAP(Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure), when you exhale. the higher pressure supports your inhalation, and the lower pressure makes it easier for you to exhale.
DREAMSTATION BIPAP AVAPS FEATURES:
- AVAPS(BiPAP AVAPS device only): If enabled, Average Volume Assured Pressure Support(AVAPS) is a feature available in the S, S/T, PC, and T modes.
- Bluetooth: Your device has Bluetooth wireless technology, which is one method by which you can transfer your therapy device’s data to DreamMapper*. DreamMapper is a mobile and web-based system designed to help sleep-disordered breathing patients enhance their sleep therapy experience.
- Mask Fit Check tool: This feature allows you to check the fit of your mask prior to starting therapy
- Sleep Progress: Your device provides summary information about your therapy use each time the therapy is turned off.
- Altitude Compensation: This device automatically compensates for altitude up to 7,500 feet.no manual adjustments is necessary.
- Alarms & Alerts: The alarms and alerts and what you should do if an alarm or alert occurs.
- Airline Travel: The device is suitable for use on airlines when it is operating from an AC or DC power source.
Note: The device is not suitable for airline use with any modems or humidifiers installed.
|Modes||CPAP, S, S/T, T, PC|
|Data storage capacity (minimum)||SD card: 6 months, On-board: 3 months|
|Filters||Reusable pollen; disposable ultra-fine|
|Device controls||LCD, control dial/push button|
|Digital Auto-Trak||Fully automated triggering, cycling and leak compensation|
|Breath per minute||1 to 30 (increment is 1 breath)|
|Inspiration time||.5 to 3.00 seconds (increment is .1 seconds)|
|Ramp time||5 to 40 minutes (increment is 5 minutes)|
|Rise time||1 to 6|
|Dimensions||15.7 x 19.3 x 8.4 cm (w/o humidifier)
29.7 x 19.3 x 8.4 cm (w/ humidifier)
|Weight||1.33 kg/2.94 lbs (w/o humidifier)
1.98 kg/4.37 lbs (w/ humidifier)
Including power supply
|Voltage||100 – 240 VAC|
|Ventilation pressure||4 to 25 cm H2O (increment is .5 cm H2O)
EPAP: 4 to 25 cm H2O (increment is .5 cm H2O)
CPAP max pressure is 20 cm H2O
|Humidification||Heated humidification: fixed, adaptive|
|Flex pressure relief||0 to 3 (only in S-mode)|
|AVAPS||Target volume: 200 to 1500 ml per breath (increment is 10 ml)
Max. IPAP: 6 cm H2O to 25 cm H2O
Min. IPAP: EPAP plus 2 cm H2O to 25 cm H2O
(Minimum Pressure support is 2 cm H2O)
DreamStation BiPAP AVAPS Machine Box Contains
- DreamStation Bipap AVAP
- User Manual
- Power Cord
- SD Card
- Flexible Tubing
Two years service warranty
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.