- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers
- Suitable for continuous or intermittent monitoring of central venous pressure during infusion, particularly in ICU, CCU, OT’s and casualty departments.
- Manometer tube with graduation from -4 cm to +34 cm and attached to three way tap.
- Provided with 120 cm long extension tube, fitted with female luer lock on one end and male luer lock on the other end for safe connection to the central venous catheter.
- Latex free injection site is provided for extra medication.
- Sliding indicator provided to record previous reading.
- Moulded clamps with latex free rubber strings for easy fixation on the intravenous stand.
- Sterile, individually packed in peelable pouch.
- Individually packed in a box.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions