BiPAP Tube Cleaning Brush for Hygiene(Prevent diseases)
Notify me when Product is available
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers
The BIPAP Tube cleaning Brush is specifically designed to scrub and clean the inside of a standard BIPAP hose to prevent from diseases. Anytime moisture sits in an enclosed space, you risk the chance of growing mold or algae then chances have more to get diseases. The Tube Brush bristles gently clean your BIPAP tubing. Feature: Promotes a cleaner healthier bacteria free air breathing experience. Save time and space. By efficiently cleaning your standard 22mm BIPAP tubing in one pull. Safe. Super soft nylon brush are guaranteed to not damage, and gently clean your BIPAP tube.
1) BREATHE & SLEEP EASY – With Bipap Tube Cleaning Brush, you can now safely breathe easy and feel fresh at night knowing your tube is clean & fresh while you sleep. The soft nylon brush is secured on a kink-proof stainless steel handle that will protect your tubing & scrub seamlessly. Sleep easy knowing you’ve removed the bacterial breeding ground by cleaning with The Best Bipap Tube Brush
2) SAVE YOUR VALUABLE TIME – You now have an instant solution to keep your BiPAP hose clean with either a 1 time pull-through or a more thorough tube cleaning.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Carefully unwind and straighten tube brush, maintaining a hold on both ends. Once unwound, we suggest finding somewhere to hang the brush as repeatedly winding and unwinding it may fatigue the metal, and result in a broken stem.
- Wash The BiPAP Tube Brush before use with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly with cool water.
- Keeping the tube as straight as possible, gently work brush back-and-forth in short strokes, gradually working further inside the tube. To clean your BiPAP tubing use a mild detergent and luke-warm water.
- When done cleaning, thoroughly rinse your BiPAP tube with a stream of cool water.
- To dry hang your BiPAP tubing in a well ventilated area.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.