Battery Charger For Electrical Wheelchair(For Lead acid Battery)
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers
Your mobility equipment require a charging unit to boost the battery’s power every day. It is very important that your power chair be charged at all times, and should be ready for daily use.It was suitable to 24V 20AH battery
- Input socket for charger power required: 16AMP – 250V
- Do not charge the un-rechargeable battery.
- Indoor use, no exposure to rain.
- When charging, do not cover the charger, put the charger in a well-ventilated area.
- There is a high voltage, non -professionals do not open the charger.
- Keep away from the fire, sparks and explosive gases to avoid fire.
- If the soft wire is damaged, to avoid danger, it must be replaced.
- Before connecting or disconnecting the battery charger from the battery, Disconnect the charger from power source.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.