DreamStation BiPAP AVAPS
Notify me when Product is available
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers
The device is intended to augment patient breathing by supplying pressurized air through a patient circuit. it senses the patient’s breathing effort by monitoring airflow in the patient circuit and adjusts its output to assist in inhalation and exhalation. this therapy is known as Bi-level ventilation.Bi-level ventilation provides a higher pressure,known as IPAP(Inspiratory Positive Airway Pressure), when you inhale, and a lower pressure,known as EPAP(Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure),when you exhale.the higher pressure support your inhalation, and the lower pressure makes it easier for you to exhale.
DreamStation BiPAP AVAPS Features:
- AVAPS(BiPAP AVAPS device only): If enabled,Average Volume Assured Pressure Support(AVAPS) is a feature available in the S,S/T,PC,and T modes.
- Bluetooth: Your device has bluetooth wireless technology, which is one method by which you can transfer your therapy device’s data to DreamMapper*. DreamMapper is a mobile and web-based system designed to help sleep disordered breathing patients enhance their sleep therapy experience.
- Mask Fit Check tool: This feature allows you to check the fit of your mask prior to starting therapy
- Sleep Progress: Your device provides summary information about your therapy use each time the therapy is turned off.
- Altitude Compensation: This device automatically compensates for altitude up to 7,500 feet.no manual adjustment is necessary.
- Alarms & Alerts: The alarms and alerts and what you should do if an alarm or alert occurs.
- Airline Travel: The device is suitable for use on airlines when it is operating from an AC or DC power source.
Note: The device is not suitable for airline use with any modems or humidifiers installed.
|Modes||CPAP, S, S/T, T(BiPAP AVAPS device only), PC(BiPAP AVAPS device only)|
|Dimensions||15.7 x 19.3 x 8.4 cm (without humidifier)|
|Ramp Time:||0 to 45 min (5- minute increments)|
|Electrical Requirements:||100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0 A|
|Digital Auto-Trak||Fully automated triggering, cycling and leak compensation|
|Inspiration time||0.5 to 3.00 seconds (increment is .1 seconds)|
|Rise time||1 to 6|
|Pressure Range:||4 to 25 cm H2O|
DreamStation BiPAP AVAPS Machine Box Contains
- DreamStation Auto Bipap
- User Manual
- Power Cord
- SD Card
- Flexible Tubing
Two years service warranty
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.