RMS Auto Cpap
Mode of usage: Auto CPAP Without Humidifier and Cpap
RMS Auto CPAP brings a wide array of proven technologies together with patient focused advancements to create a truly intelligent sleep therapy system.
Auto CPAP Without Humidifier are devices that are set a variable pressure and adjust the pressure based on patients requirements using internal algorithm. The pressure is monitored and adjusted breath to breath to treat the obstruction.
The APAP 20 / CPAP 20 device is intended to provide noninvasive ventilation for pediatric patients 7 years or older>40 lbs (18.2 kg) and adult patients.66 lbs (30 kg) with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). This device may be used in the hospital or home. Auto CPAP Without Humidifier is very light in weight and easy to carry.
Dimensions & Weight (Approximate)
• APAP = 7.2″ L x 5.4″ W x 4.5″ H (185 mm L x 138 mm W x 115 mm H )
• APAP = 2.2 lbs (1 KG)
• Universal Power Supply >> Input Range 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
• Average Sound Level >> Less than 30 dB A
• Pressure Range >> 4 cm to 20 cm H20 (±1 cm H20)
• Ramp Time >> 0 to 60 minutes (5-min increments)
Modes: CPAP, Auto CPAP
• Screen size: 2.2″ TFT
Ramp Start Pressure >> 4 to Min EPAP Pressure (User adjustable)
• Altitude Compensation >> Automatic
• Comfort Technologies >> Smart-Flex
• Leak Compensation >> Automatic
• Auto Star >> Yes
Items List : RMS Auto Cpap, Cpap tubing, power connecting cord, User Manual, Warranty card, additional sponge filters, Machine carrying bag, Invoice copy.
Note:The device is intended for use with nasal masks and full-face mask recommended by Medicalbulkbuy.
Warranty: Two years warranty from the date of invoice.