|Main technical data||JRWD303|
|Overall size||1070*685*1230mm||Folded size||775*380*760mm|
|Height between seat and||540/515/495mm||Height between||100/65/50mm|
|footplate||footplate and ground|
|Armrest height||230mm||Backrest height||395mm|
|Max loading weight||100kg||Front wheel diameter||8 inch|
|Rear wheel diameter||22 inch||Battery (*2pcs)||12V 12AH/20AH|
|Motor (*2pcs)||250W||Battery charger||AC 220 (110V) ±10%|
|Control||35A||Max driving distance||20km|
|Degree of protection||IPX3||Max safe slope||6°|
|Turning radium||≤1.2m||Static stability||9°|
|Reversing width||1.4m||Climbing angle||6°|
|Tire pressure||2Kgf/m2||Obstacle climbing||40mm|
This series of electric wheelchairs are powered by battery, driven by DC motor. Users control direction and adjust speed by joystick control. It is suitable for application of low speed, good road condition and small slope.
This series of electric wheelchairs are mainly composed of two parts:
- Frame Part: frame, wheel, footrest, armrest, backrest etc.
- Electrical Part: control, motor, battery.
OurElectrical wheelchair is fordisabled and elderly people (less than 100kg)using as walking vehicle, suitable for outdoor middle distance use.Do not run on the motorways.
General Driving Cautions:
- Please keep your hands on the armrest to control the wheelchair.
- Please practice in parks or other safe open places until you can use the wheelchair skillfully.
- Fully practice driving in a safe place, to master principle of moving forward, stopping and turning circles.
- Before driving to the road, please be accompanied by caregivers and confirm it is safe.
- Please strictly follow traffic rules of the pedestrian, do not regard yourself as vehicle driver.
- Please drive on the sidewalk and the zebra crossing. Do not drive on vehicle lane.
- Steadily drive, to avoid driving in ‘Z’ line or sharp turn.
- Please keep pressure of pneumatic tire properly, the abnormal tire pressure may cause unsteady driving or excessive lost of current.
Accompanied by Caregivers or Avoid Driving in These Conditions
- Drive in bad weather, such as rainy day, heavy fog, strong wind, snow, etc.
- In case of wheelchair is wet out, wipe the water immediately.
- Drive on the bad road condition, such as muddy, trail, sand road, gravel, etc.
- Drive on crowed road.
- Drive on no fence side ditch, pond, etc.
- Across the railway.
- When you have to across railway, pause at turnoff to confirm it is safe, and make sure that the tires will not be stuck by railway.
- The electric wheelchair is only for personal use, do not carry people or goods, and do not for a traction purposes.
Precautions for Uphill and Downhill
- Avoid driving on following places: steep hills, tilt places, high steps, channels etc.
- Avoid driving on steep slopes, the slope range should be less than 9 degrees. Please carefully operate the control when drive on slopes.
- Keep moving forward during uphill or downhill.
- Slow down speed during downhill.
- Avoid driving sideways on the steep.
- Forbid driving on the stairs place and avoid crossing high steps.
- Avoid crossing wide ditches.
- During crossing ditches, keep 90° angel between tires and the ditches.
Battery and Charger
Charger Technical Data:
Input voltage: AC 220V (110V) ±10% Output voltage: 24V/DC Output current: 2A/4A
The Usage and Maintenance of Battery:
Wrong operation of replacingbattery may cause danger of explosion. Only the same or recommended type of battery is suitable for replacement.Make sure the battery poles are correct. Key points for prolong the battery life: charge frequently, to keep battery power full. It’s better to fully charge the battery if the wheelchair is not being used. If stop using for a long time, it’s better to charge twice per month.
Audio Signal Indication
|Description of LED light||The meaning of LED light||Explanation & Solution|
|The power is off, wheelchair|
|All LED lights are unlit with no||in standby or sleep mode.|
|Power is poor contacted.|
|Fuse is tripping or burned|
|The power is turned on, and|
|All LED lights are lit||self diagnose is passed, the||Less LED lights lit, less battery power|
|electric wheelchair can work||remaining.|
|The leftmost red LED light is lit||The battery power is||To charge immediately. Or battery is|
|extremely inadequate.||malfunction, and is not able to charge.|
|Two short beeps with five||The left side motor is||The left side motor is poor connected|
|indicator lights blink twice||malfunction.||or the wire is disconnected.|
|Four short beeps with five||The right side motor is||The right side motor is poor connected|
|indicator lights blink four times||malfunction.||or the wire is disconnected.|
|Check the brakes, and check if the|
|Six short beeps with five||Control is in over-current||motor drive mechanism is stuck.|
|Check the current by ammeter, if it is|
|indicator lights blink six times||protection status.|
|not excessive current, maybe the|
|control is malfunction.|
|Seven short beeps with five||Joystick doesn’t reset, or the|
|indicator lights blink seven||Joystick is malfunction|
|connector is loose.|
|Eight short beeps with five||Control is malfunction.||Please consult your dealer for|
|indicator lights blink eight times||maintenance.|
|Nine short beeps with five||Control is malfunction.||Please consult service center for|
|indicator lights blink nine times||maintenance.|
The following is a checking list, electric wheelchair should be ordinal checked according to our suggestion. When you get on or get off the wheelchair,some self
checking is done automatically. For more your attention, we particularly list these self-checking items in A area.
|Before use, please check if following parts are correct:|
|A area||1.Backrest||2.Armrest||3.Control position|
|6.Clutch/adjusting lever for conversion between manual mode and electric mode|
|Check the following parts monthly, to avoid original parts loosing or wearing|
|B area||1.||Screws||2. Brakes|
|3.||Clutch/adjusting lever for conversion between manual mode and electric mode|
|4. The front and rear wheels and their tread pattern depth|
|5.||Connectors’ of control and charger|
|C area||For safety, semiannual overall maintenance is needed.|