Resmart G-II BiPAP (T25T)
- Existing Customers
- Images,Videos & Manuals
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers
Resmart G-II BiPAP FEATURES
- Real-time monitoring: Tidal Volume (Vt), Respiratory rate (Res Rate), Minute ventilation (Min Vent), Leakage (Leak)
- Innovative tracking technology ensures accurate and comfortable therapy.
- Unique sensitivity settings offer comfortable individual therapy.
- Auto on/Auto-off function. Quick and easy operation.
- 3.5-inch Color LCD Display Real-time pressure & flow wave display.
- Humidifier: Reslex Eco-Smart Technology Eco Smart heating system with innovative dual water chambers design. Optimum humidity and temperature are delivered to the patient after traveling through the heating chamber. Accurate water quantity control, with real-time compensation. Eco-Smart warm-up, high efficiency, lower water bills. Using the humidifier may reduce nasal dryness and irritation by adding moisture (and heat if applicable) to the airflow.
- Ti Min/Ti-Max Ensure inspiration time. Improve the treatment effect significantly.
- Dynamic parameters adjustment. Multiple data retrieval(SD Card/ iCode II)
|SD Card||4 GB|
|Weight||Less than 1.5kg, Less than 2,5kg(with humidifier)|
|AC Power Consumption||100-240 V AC,50/60 Hz,2.0 A max|
CONTENT OF BOX
- BMC Resmart BPAP
- User Manual
Warranty: 2 years service warranty only on the machine
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
Universal Headgear For Philips BiPAP Comfort Gel Full Face MaskGVS Oxygen
BiPAP Tube Cleaning Brush for Hygiene(Prevent diseases)medicalbulkbuy