Fingertip Pulse Oximeter OLED display with Changing Display
Out of stock
Notify me when Product is available
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Questions & Answers
Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
* Fingertip Pulse Oximeter adopts double color OLED display, can show the six different display mode.
* Low power consumption, continuously work for 40 hours.
* Low voltage indicator
* In the absence of signals , the product will be in after 8 seconds to enter standby state.
* Small volume,light weight and convenient to carry.
Product Operation Scope :
The finger tip Pulse Oximeter can be used to measure human hemoglobin saturation and heart rate through finger. The product applies to using in family, hospital(including clinical use in surgery, anesthesia, pediatrics, intensive care etc), Oxygen club, social medical organizations, physical care in sports. It is also applicable for enthusiasts on mountaineering, patients, elders over 60, those work more than 12 hours and those work in the hermetic circumstance etc. The product is suitable to monitor patient continuously.
Detailed description of product functions :
1. Display type: LCD display or OLED display.
2. SPO2 : Measurement range 70-99%
Accuracy: +/- 2% on the stage of 70-99%
3. PR: Measurement Range : 30 BPM – 240 BPM
4. Power : Two AAA 1.5 v alkaline batteries.
5. Power consumption : Below 30 mA
6. Automatic power off : The product shuts off by itself when no finger in the product for 8 seconds.
7. Dimensions : 58 mm x 36 mm x 33 mm
8.Declaration: EMC of the product comply with IEC60601-1-2 STANDARD
1. Install two AAA batteries into the battery cassette before covering its cover.
2. Plug one finger into rubber hole of the oximeter ( It is best to plug the finger thoroughly) .
3. Press the button on the front panel
4. Do not tremble your finger when the oximeter is working. Your body is not recommended on a moving stage.
5. Press the button on the front panel , if we want to change the display direction.
6. Read relevant datum from display screen.
7. The instrument has the function of sleep, no signal will enter standby state of sleep.
8. Replace new batteries when OLED indicates the batteries are in low power.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.