- You cannot add "Optima Compact Nebulizer" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
- Reviews (1)
- Questions & Answers
Optima Compact Nebulizer
- Place your OPTIMA Compact Nebulizer on a flat and stable surface.Be sure that you can easily reach the controls when your seated.
- Open the clean cover and remove the inside accessories.
- Gently twist the top part of the nebulizer counter-clockwise to disassemble the nebulizer.
- Fill the bottom section of the nebulizer with the medication prescribed by your physician.Be sure that the cone is put inside the bottom section.
- Gently twist the top part clock wise to reassemble the nebulizer. Be sure the two sections fit well.
- Attach one end of air tube to the base of the nebulizer.
- Attach the other end of air tube to the air tube connector located on the front of the compressor.
- Attach mouth piece or mask per your choice at the top section of nebulizer.
- Plug the power cord into an appropriate electrical outlet.Make sure at this stage, the power switch is at “O” status.
- Press power switch to begin your prescribed treatment.
- When treatment is finished, shut off the unit and unplug it from the electrical outlet.
It is recommended that the nebulizer, mouthpiece and mask are thoroughly cleaned with hot water after each use and cleaned with a mild detergent after the last treatment of the day.
Cleaning the Compressor:
- Wipe daily with a damp cloth.
- Do not use any powered cleaners or soap pads, which may damage the finish.
Caution: Before cleaning, make sure the power cord is disconnected with the main outlet and the unit.
1. Silent Operation
2. High Flow rate
3. Nano Particle Size for Better Absorption
4. 25mm Copper Winding Motor
5. Full Acessory Kit
6. 2 Masks
|Power Consumption||180 VA Max|
|Particle Size||0.5 to 10 micro m|
|MMAD||5 micro m|
|Noise Level||60 dbA at 1 meter|
|Nebulization Rate||≥0.18 ml/min|
|Operating Pressure Range||8 to 13 Psi(0.056 to o.9 Mpa)|
|Compressor Pressure Range||25 to 42 Psi(0.17 to o.29 Mpa)|
|Air Flow||5 to 8 lpm|
|Operating Temperature||10°C to 40°C (50°F to 104°F)|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 90% RH|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 70°C(-4°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Humidity||10 to 95% RH|
|Dimension(LxWxH)||222 x 190 x 103mm(12.9″x7.2″x4.1″)|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.