Electric Powered Stair Climbing Wheelchair
2 in stock
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers
Electric Powered Stair Chair light, foldaway, and easy to use for one operator to transport disabled individuals up and down stairs. It is widely used in families that have member with disabilities or public organizations for handling the state of emergency evacuation.
Mobility represents an essential aspect of your quality of life. Audop Company Limited researched and developed this powered stair chair SC-P8, which not only can be used at home or anywhere else for disabled individuals, but also can supply fast transit service for disabled person in public places during emergency situations. This Electric Powered Stair Chair (SC-P8) with removable battery is designed for easy passing through narrow stairs, security checks and doors of stairway, subway and air plane. Thanks for its motorized design, the operator can use this chair with very little physical effort. To fully meet your requirements we offer further individual accessories and custom made service. This automatic electric stair chair can transport patient loading up to 180kg climb and descend stairs without carrying or lifting. The motor and track system carry the weight, reducing the risk of the chance of injury when on the stairs.
- Maximum safety when going up and down stairs using an electronically controlled motor and direct drive transmission with chair tracks.
- Maximum loading capacity of the chair is 200kg.
- Easy operation when climbing or descending stairs with control button.
- Intergrated automatic breaking system, electronic brake locks tracks during stops on ascent or descent, the chair can instantaneous brake.
- Including a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that is easy to remove and is commercially available.
- Smooth 100mm front swivel wheels and extra tall 125mm rear wheels with brakes.
- The tightness of the sliding belts is adjustable.
- There are teeth on both sides of the sliding belt; the advantage is enhancing the friction between the stairs and the motor controlling sliding track.
- The soft seat and back support are removable and washable.
- Extending footrest and lower track angle increase patient sense of security.
- Positive locking hinge mechanism ensures chair is locked in place whether deployed for use or folded for carrying and storage
- Three position lift bar and handles reduce the strain.
- The battery and motor both are waterproof, and real-time displays the remaining battery power.
- Durable powder coated finish eliminates oxidation and facilitates easy decontamination- power washable
- 2.5cm track-to-ground clearance provides smooth rolling over carpet and rough surfaces
- Large patient seating surface with removable soft seat panels
- Extendable head and foot end lift handles support proper ergonomic lifting technique
- Positive locking for security and rigidness, Folds to compact size for convenient storage
Electric Powered Stair Chair Detail Specifications
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.